Hi all. I figured that since everyone is jumping into the cyber world feet first I should at least get my feet wet. I'm not into twitter or the whole checking in part but if you want to find out whats going on in out my life and with my family feel free to stop in and find out.
I feel that there are so many things that are happening in our life right now and am excited to share with you how much our lives have changed. Join me on this journey and see how God is working in our lives. I look forward to giving you a look into our lives
Jose
awesome, I feel like you guys are worlds away right now, excited to keep up to date. Merry Christmas and may your new year be filled with happiness, health, and peace and above all God. I should try to blog more too. :)
ReplyDelete